Saturday, May 1, 2010

Special .. ( Part - 6 ).. the last part ..



Dedicated to all the GIRLS I’ve come across in my life. Specially for – RITIKA and NEETU ( the best girls I’ve ever met.. they still don’t cease to surprise me ! )


part -1

part -2

part-3

part -4

part -5


(CONTINUED AFTER THE PREVIOUS PART )


So she was gone, and now my position was- I was in nehru nagar with zero money in my wallet ! I had to reach my home in sector 10 after picking up my bike from fiitjee office. The only good thing going for me was that my mom and dad were out of station and there was no one to question my absence from home for such long hours with cell switched off. So then started my journey back home. By the grace of some really nice people who gave me lifts successively I reached the fiitjee office. From there I picked up my bike and then returned home. I opened the door and went in. The clock flashed ‘9:15’ . I drank water aplenty and stretched myself on sofa. My thoughts were still stuck to her. ‘she was going! Oh god she was going! I might never see her again! She changed my life and now she was going! I was lost in these thoughts for good 1 hour. I was getting restless. I looked at the watch once again.. ‘10:17’ it flashed. I vacillated for a moment and then stood up picked up the keys, locked the door kicked my bike and zoomed off. To where?? Ah! C’mon you would have guessed it- ‘durg station’!

At 80kmph I reached durg station. It was about 10:30 now. I barged into the station without bothering about the platform ticket ( there are plenty of ways to get out of station without platform ticket! ). So I ran around the platform searching for her. I saw here and there and finally spotted her. She was going from platform 1 to platform 2 via bridge. I jumped on the tracks and crossed the tracks between platform 1 and 2 and stood there at platform 2 to welcome her. She saw me. She was stunned! Her eyes went wide as she crossed me. She turned back and gestured. “what are you doing here?” . ‘nothing just chilling’ I mimed and winked one of my eyes. She placed her hand on the forehead and mimed- “hey bhagwan !”. I found a suitable position from where I could see her easily and clearly. After some time she stood up , said something to her dad and started walking towards the coffee shop. “yehi mauka hai” I said to myself. I too went to the coffee shop and stood adjacent to her... “1 coffee caffechino” she ordered. “same for me too please”I said without looking her. Dad’s always have a watchful eye on their daughters, ‘I better play safe’ I thought.. “ hi” I said.

-“ hi.. tu yahan kya..”

-“did I ever tell you that you are the best thing to happen to me in this stage of my life”I interrupted. “I wanted to say just this” I continued “THANKS” ! she gave a warm smile.. our coffee was ready.. we both took our coffee and walked in separate direction. I leaned against the pillar and kept looking at her. She would stealthily glance sometimes ( scared of her dad). The train arrived and she boarded the train and hastily settled at the window seat so that she could see me. She waved slowly. I waved back. The train jerked, started and rattled away. I kept waving at the train till it was out of sight. She was gone.. I didn’t have any of her pictures, though it was imprinted in my heart forever.. (such embarrassing cliches I write sometimes.. any ways..).. she did not have a mobile( she hated them) no e-mail id (same reason).. she mailed me her landline number from her father’s id after a week or two. I would ( still do ) miss her.. but whenever I would.. I would go to jublee park, feel her hands firmly gripping mine and we both would keep gazing at the stars.. just like that day- 2 moths after her departure..........

I was lying there and felt like tumbling down the hill and surrendered myself to the gravity and rolled down in ecstasy. I kept laughing the rest of the day till I reached home. I felt like calling her ( though she had warned me not to call her quite often.. but chalta hai ). But my mobile was missing from my pocket.. damn it must have slipped while I was tumbling down the hillock.. damn.. I wasn’t worried too much about my cell.. I was worried about her number that was loaded in my cell phone.. I lost it !

SHIT SHIT SHIT !!!!!!!!!



THE END !


THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

PRASHANT..

7 comments:

Unknown said...

the whole story is very nice....it really touched my heart....and the twists which u added are too good...and the ending ....its amazing man.......seriously prashant ......am ur big bigger biggest fan.....


waiting 4 ur ur nxt story dude!!!!!!
hope it will come soon......
n all d bst 4 tat!!!!!!!

VISHAKHA said...

u right from d bottom of ur heart.....n it really reches d same place.......continue.d same way....
UUUUU RROOCCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

your story is awesome.....
filmy style me bole to "Tumhare hath chum lene ka man kar raha hi kya khubh likha hi...."
but seriously.... u r awesome.....
i have never met such a guy like you....
thanks to GOD
n thanks to sumit nd shraddha....
otherwise i would have never met such a guy like u..

Anonymous said...

After 3 compliments this would sound annoying but sorry yaar.....mazaa nahi aaya.The end didn't appeal me much as rest of the parts did.Could have been better without the cell no. going missing!!
And the girl's daddy;maana k dads aksar aise hote hai but this particular over-protective father spoils the mood,yaar!That too when the girl is so close with the guy....
But whatsoever,
egarly waiting for some fresh stories....:)

Unknown said...

i dont think there is any other ending better then dis one....and if there's any then i would really like to know that!!!!!!!!!

Akash said...

keep up the good work bro..! :) :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails