Friday, April 23, 2010

Special .. ( Part - 4 )



Dedicated to all the GIRLS I’ve come across in my life. Specially for – RITIKA and NEETU ( the best girls I’ve ever met.. they still don’t cease to surprise me ! )


(CONTINUED AFTER THE PREVIOUS PART )


So I was telling you how she was showing me a whole new world through her eyes !
-"now its time for gup-chup " she said.
- "Ok" I said , excitedly ( by now I had started enjoying this experience ) !

Well that day I realised the importance of tempos in bhilai. They are any time available. Sitting in the tempo I thought about this special girl – ‘she’s extraordinary !’ I tried to concentrate on her looks and in a blink I realised that she was gorgeous ! or as orkuttians say 'mirror crackling material', and there she was, with ‘ME’ and just wandering around the city , and that too in a TEMPO ( I mean which gorgeous girl would hang out with an average guy like me , who fumbles with shyness while talking to a girl and that too with a condition of ‘ no bikes’ and ‘no mobiles’? ). ‘She’s damn beautiful, so vivacious, so smart and no attitude no ego .. nothing . She’s surely the best’ I thought. I couldn’t figure out why I never fell in love with her.. but maybe because my mind and heart were already preoccupied with someone else. While I was thinking all his we reached civic center. And believe me, one thing that India has and that America or any other country can never ever have is of course – India ki shaan, bhilai ki jaan , one and only- ‘gupchup’ . You might like it or hate it but you just cant ignore it. She insisted the chaatwala to put some meetha chutney in gup-chup. “hey let’s do cheers” she said. And so we did.. yes cheers with gupchup ! and then she fed me her special gupchup with her sweet hands and I fed her with mine ( well.. not SWEET hands.. but still.. whatever !) . “how is it” she asked. “mmm.. fantastic.. just like you a bit sweet, a bit tangy.. perfect blend” I said. “Ohoo ! janab flirting bhi sikh gaye “ she said and twinkled her eyes. “ab aisi khhobsurati dekh kar raha nahin jaa raha ..” I said and gave a shoulder push. Like this we had a lot of fun in civic center. We strolled around civic center, karmanya vatika, ate a Sunday at krazzy kool.. and chatted. You know in the state of mind I was in, its always delighting to have someone like her who can mix candid humor and sensible statements together and bring about joy and confidence simultaneously inside you.

“So next is what “ I asked her.

-“now let’s go to Nehru nagar” she said.

-“OK”

And we again were off to Nehru nagar in a tempo. We reached agrasen chowk . After a few moments of silence I asked..” so now you’ll go?” ( wishing that she’d say no !)

-“ well there’s just one more place to go.. follow me ..”

She took me to a hanuman mandir. It was a very small temple, beneath a banyan tree. She folded her hands and prayed deeply to the god. I though savoured the sight of that pristine beauty. I know I have mentioned this umpteen time before, but I can’t resist saying this again- ‘she’s sooooo sweeet and innocent’ . she opened her eyes and on seeing carefully I noticed that she was in tears. I went close to her and said-“ hey! What happened?”

-“Remember, I told you I’ve got something to say to you.”

-“Oh yes ! soo sorry.. it just slipped out of my mind amidst all this”

-“Ok lets go to that lake or park or whatever that is and sit and talk”.

So we went to the park and settled ourselves on the steps of the lake inside it.

-“ now tell me ..”

-“I’m leaving.”

-“Excuse me ! what does that mean”?

-“ I’m going to bangalore”.

-“for a holiday?”

-“ NO ! FOR EVER!”



TO BE CONTINUED !


DISCLAIMER :-

ALL THE EVENTS AND CHARACTERS ARE FICTITIOUS. ANY RESEMBLANCE IS JUST A COINCIDENCE.


4 comments:

ASHISH THARWANI said...

u gave it a complete twist man!! awesome

Unknown said...

too good yaar!!!

divsi said...

:) :)

Akash said...

loved it buddy..! this is really awesome..! i appreciate it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails