Sunday, December 20, 2009

PHIRR SE....

( before you read - it's a poem written by me.. its the first time i have attempted a poem. this poem "PHIRR SE" is about the moment when fate brings you face to face with your troubled past after a long gap of time (say 10- 20 years) . it can be anything.. like lovers separated, friends who submitted themselves to their ego and broke the beautiful relationship and all such situations ... I dedicate this post to my idol- one n only GULZAR SAAB)

Na jaane kyun ye silsila shuru hua phirr se,
kyun wo chehra roobaroo aaya phirr se...

waqt ka pahiya bohot tez ghumne laga hi tha..
ke aaj achanak is lamhe par aakar tham gaya phirr se...

socha tha ro ro kar ye aankhen sukh gayin hongi..
magar aankhon me nami laut aayi phirr se...

nafrat ki jin zanjeeron se bandh liya tha apni chahat ko,
ek jhatke me wo saari zanjeeren pighel gayi phirr se...

jin aankhon ke toofaani sagar se dil ki kashti ko kheench nikala tha kabhi...
unhin aankhon me is dil ne gota mara phirr se ...

wo zehreeele khwaab jinhe kismat ke takiye ke neeche daba diya tha kabhi ...
unhin khwabon ne nainon ko dasa phirr se...

mujhe toh laga tha kismat apne saare chal chal chuki hai,
magar kismat ne fenka apna shaatir paintra phirr se..

na jaane kyun ye silsila shuru hua phirr se,
kyun wo chehra roobaroo aaya phir se ....

.....................................................
by prashant

8 comments:

$/:\|{E.!. said...

againnnnnn...... u r !!!!....wht i'll say.....itz all awsm.

Unknown said...

hey prashant...

I am sorry yaar..
aaj kal bilkul ol aa hi nai pa rai hon...
isliye aaj bahut dino baad aayi..

so saare comments saath me likh rai hon..

Thanks for thankin me...it means a lot when sum1 puts ur name on top of a thank list dear...
secondly.....
ur story was awesome...actually as a matter of fact it felt real cos in real life also many a times a girl's situation is like tat only..specially an INDIAN girl..she has always to think of everyone before she thinks for herself.. but as of I know u.. d ending could have been much better...so I know after reading dis watever u rite next time..u will surely try n put d endin in a better way..

n as far the poem is concerned I liked it very much..thoda or rhymin ho sakta hai...but for a first attempt from the bottom of my heart I give a THUMBS UP BUDDY...

pls bear wid me as am nable to follow ur thread regularly..!!

KEEP ROCKIN AS ALWAYS..!!

Unknown said...

man its too good yar!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

awsome yar really.............

Anita said...

Good Work !! Getting impressed more and more :-)

NEHA said...

yaaar tu na.....wot shud i say prashant? enf s enf...har chiz me achcha q hai tu yaar.... itz amazing.... u kno wot i liked d most in it dat u c ur feelings in everything around u...d sky, d candles...n moreovr u r able 2 put wot u c in words.... itz aesum! n i min it!

Amey Ghule said...

bahut hi badhiya likha kya baat hai

Unknown said...

relly...this time i cried redin thiss...because..............................

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails